Financial issues for Network Rail in CP5
Date published: 1 August 2012
Start date: 1 August 2012
Closing date: 26 September 2012
On 1 August 2012, we published our periodic review 2013 consultation on financial issues for Network Rail in CP5 . PDF, 1,029 Kb
This consultation marked another important step in the 2013 periodic review of Network Rail's access charges (PR13).
We consulted on detailed issues relating to the financial framework that will apply to Network Rail in CP5, e.g. our approach to inflation risk. The issues raised in this consultation are important as they can have a significant impact on Network Rail, for example on the level of its revenue requirement and how we compensate it for risk.
The consultation period closed on 26 September 2012 and after taking into account consultees' views, we have now set out our decisions on the majority of these issues. Where we have consulted on issues in our consultation but have not yet made decisions, we will set out these decisions in our draft determination in June 2013. PDF, 1,002 Kb
The financial consequences of our decisions will be included in our draft determinations in June 2013 and final determinations in October 2013.
Our decisions in this area will be of particular interest to you if you are a train operator (passenger and freight), Network Rail, Department for Transport, Transport Scotland or another franchise authority.
- Financial issues for Network Rail in CP5: decisions - December 2012 PDF, 1,002 Kb
- Consultation on financial issues for Network Rail in CP5 - August 2012 PDF, 1,029 Kb
- Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC) PDF, 77 Kb
- DB Schenker PDF, 183 Kb
- Department for Transport (DfT) PDF, 37 Kb
- Direct Rail Services PDF, 53 Kb
- East Midlands Trains PDF, 22 Kb
- First Group PDF, 1,487 Kb
- Freight Transport Association PDF, 73 Kb
- Go-ahead PDF, 125 Kb
- Network Rail PDF, 141 Kb
- Railfuture PDF, 257 Kb
- Jimmy Reid Foundation PDF, 724 Kb
- RMT PDF, 68 Kb
- Transport for London (TfL) PDF, 138 Kb
- Transport Scotland PDF, 72 Kb
- TravelWatch Northwest PDF, 37 Kb
- Welsh government PDF, 38 Kb