ORR business plan 2013-14
Date published: 21 January 2013
Start date: 21 January 2013
Closing date: 15 February 2013
This consultation reported on the draft business plan that ORR developed using its new strategic objectives as a basis to describe the activities to deliver its priorities for the year 2013-14.
All ORR's stakeholders should have an interest in how it proposes to regulate the industry, particularly as it is funded by a safety levy and a Network Rail licence fee.
ORR will be increasing its activity in a number of areas including:
- improving transparency and quality of information for decision-making by customers, industry players, government, and regulators;
- supporting a better service for the customer; and
- maintaining pressure on the whole industry to work better together.
This consultation sought views from interested parties on the above to help us shape our activities and asked a number of questions.
- ORR business plan consultation PDF, 595 Kb
Summary of responses
- Summary of responses PDF, 84 Kb
- Abellio PDF, 473 Kb
- Arriva Trains Wales PDF, 44 Kb
- Association of train operating companies (ATOC) PDF, 161 Kb
- Department for Transport (DfT) PDF, 30 Kb
- High Speed 1 (HS1) PDF, 40 Kb
- Network Rail PDF, 1,311 Kb
- Oxford civic society PDF, 26 Kb
- Railway Industry Health and Safety Advisory Committee (RIHSAC) PDF, 26 Kb
- Transport for London (TfL) PDF, 114 Kb