Consultation on improving Schedule 5 of the model freight track access contract
Date published: 6 November 2015
Closing date: 4 December 2015
On 6 November 2015 we consulted on proposed changes to Schedule 5 and the associated Rights Table in the model freight track access contract. This also included consequential changes to Schedule 4. These changes are to reflect the move away from freight access rights having "Levels" and towards having origin and destination timing windows for services. We also proposed to simplify the Rights Table alongside these changes.
This consultation was aimed at all freight operating companies, current and potential freight customer track access contract holders and Network Rail Infrastructure Limited (and copied to Rail Delivery Group's CRRWG and TOCs).
On 20 January 2016 we published our conclusions to this consultation:
- Conclusions letter PDF, 93 Kb
- Annex A (changes to the proposed version of Schedule 5 we consulted on) PDF, 46 Kb
- Annex B (new version of Schedule 5) PDF, 42 Kb
- Annex C (revised version of the Rights Table) PDF, 21 Kb
- Annex D (clean version of the appropriate extracts of Schedule 4) PDF, 76 Kb