Review of the General Approval (Stations) 2013 and General Approval (Depots) 2013
This consultation is now closed.
Review of the general approvals - final conclusions
Our final conclusions following our consultation on reviewing the General Approval (Stations) 2013 and General Approval (Depots) 2013.
- Review of the General Approval (Stations) 2013 & General Approval (Depots) 2013 – final conclusions PDF, 106 Kb
27 January 2017
- General approval for stations (2017) PDF, 3,582 Kb
- General approval for depots (2017) PDF, 1,919 Kb
Date published: 31 August 2016
Closing date: 14 October 2016, 5pm
The purpose of this consultation was to seek views on some proposed changes to the General Approval (Stations) 2013 and the General Approval (Depots) 2013, as well as some proposed changes to our model station and depot access agreements.
The stations and depots general approvals have been in force for almost three years. To ensure they remain fit for purpose, we sought views on some changes we propose to make and to invite ideas for any other changes consultees would like to suggest.
Our consultation letter set out:
- the background of the general approvals;
- findings from our monthly audits of the use of the general approvals;
- the scope of the review itself; and
- next steps.
Full list of respondents PDF, 3,334 Kb