Business plan 2014-15
Our business plan summarises what we aim to achieve this year and provides detail around our five strategic objectives.
- Download our business plan for 2014 - 2015 PDF, 1,785 Kb
2013-14 saw the completion of our Periodic Review (PR13) of Network Rail's outputs and funding for the five-year control period to 2018-19 (CP5). So 2014-15 is now about putting that into action. We will drive for the best possible outcome for the railway's customers and for taxpayers in England, Wales and Scotland. In doing so, our five strategic objectives remain unchanged:
- Driving for a safer railway;
- Supporting a better service for customers;
- Securing value for money from the railway;
- Promoting an increasingly dynamic and commercially sustainable sector; and
- Being a high-performing regulator.