We publish a range of statistics about railway performance, rail usage and safety via our National Statistics statistical releases and ORR Data portal. For those with an interest in specific areas of the rail industry, we can provide data on request where possible and as part of the transparency agenda we would like to make this data available more widely.
- Rail productivity 2010-2015 XLSX, 15 Kb
- Rail productivity 2010-2015 ODS, 9 Kb
- Historic PPM and CaSL by Train Operating Company - 1997-98 to 2017-18 (xlsx) XLSX, 130 Kb
- Historic PPM and CaSL by Train Operating Company - 1997-98 to 2017-18 (ods) ODS, 115 Kb
- Disruptions and line closures on the Dawlish Warren to Teignmouth line since the year 2000 XLS, 29 Kb
- Level crossing accidents involving pedestrians in Suffolk 2008-2013 XLS, 31 Kb
- Fatal accidents at footpath and Bridleway level crossing 2008-2013 XLS, 35 Kb
- Tram collisions with other road users in the UK 2010-2015 XLS, 33 Kb
- Caledonian Sleeper Services Cancelled or Significantly Late 2011-12 to 2015-16 XLS, 47 Kb
- PPM failures attributed to Traincrew - P1 2013-14 to P8 2016-17 XLSX, 99 Kb
- Cancellations and Significant Lateness by Train Operating Company - 2011-12 to 2017-18 XLSX, 52 Kb
- Average lateness by Sector - 2010-11 P01 to 2015-16 P10 XLSX, 19 Kb
- Delay minutes, PPM failures and CaSL failures by TOC and Cause, 2011-12 to 2017-18 XLSX, 1,908 Kb
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.