About our data portal
The ORR Data portal is an online tool that provides access to our database of railway statistics. You can access data on topics such as safety, passenger satisfaction and performance.
By registering with the data portal, you can create and save personalised reports for the statistics listed below.
- Freight performance measure (FPM)
- Public performance measure (PPM)
- Possession disruption – passenger and freight
- Cancellations and significant lateness (CaSL)
- Temporary speed restrictions (TSRs)
- Government support
- Network capability and assets
- Freight moved
- Train volumes
- Safety risk
We also publish regular commentary on rail statistics under eight themes – including performance and safety. These releases are designed to help the user interpret the data and are accredited National Statistics
We also publish themed quality reports which pull together the key qualitative information on relevance, accuracy and reliability, timeliness and punctuality, accessibility and clarity and coherence and comparability.
To see when we publish the statistical releases, please visit our publications schedule.