Capacity charge for freight operators
Date published: 8 October 2013
Closing date: 14 October 2013
This letter was a consultation setting out the ORR's proposed conclusions for the capacity charge for freight operators in control period 5 (CP5), with reference to the Rail Delivery Group (RDG)'s proposal received in the letter dated 13 September 2013 .
We are pleased that the industry has worked together to develop the proposal on the capacity charge.
We have built on this work following further discussions and we are giving the industry a further, final opportunity to comment on the three options described in the letter.
We are looking for comments across the industry, whether parties have been actively involved in developing the RDG proposal or not.
- Capacity charge for freight operators in CP5 - 8 October 2013 PDF, 166 Kb
- RFOA Freight Capacity Charge – proposal on methodology - 28 April 2013 PDF, 223 Kb
- ORR Consultative letter expanding the discussion on the capacity charge - 19 July 2013 PDF, 69 Kb
- RDG's proposals on Schedule 8/ volume incentive/ capacity charge for CP5 - 28 August 2013
- RDG Freight Group proposal for the capacity charge for Freight Operating Companies for CP5 - 13 September 2013
- ORR letter on the capacity charge for franchise and open access passenger for CP5 - 25 September 2013 PDF, 351 Kb
- ORR consultation on implementing PR13 – capacity charge - 30 September 2013 PDF, 194 Kb